Whatever keeps your head hanging downwards has the ability to keep you silent, unheard of and irrelevant for the rest of your life.
The things that keeps a man under, keeps him the man in darkness; far from the illumination that knowledge brings .
GUILT, a stronghold that keeps people under, and makes them walk in regret and condemnation for the rest of their life.
What is this guilt?
- Guilt means, not wanting to go beyond where you are, even though the limitation which used to be is no more there.
- Guilt is an imprisonment of the mind, despite the availability of freedom, which is freely offered through knowledge.
- Guilt means desiring to remain a captive, even after you have been fully discharged and acquainted.
- Guilt means seeing yourself just the way the enemy wants you to see yourself.
- Guilt means shaming yourself so as to ‘assume righteous’ before God.
- Guilt is self inflicted mental torture for nothing, I mean absolutely nothing!
Guilt reduces sons to slave, men to trees, heirs to maidservants and a Victor to nothingness.
Dear friend, get out of that guilt and get your life back on track. You deserve to live freely without any burden of guilt.
© 2017 ABAIRE OLAWALE